Virtual happy hour invitations you can make your own in minutes. Include cocktail inspiration with your virtual happy hour invite, and don't forget the Zoom link.
Holiday Hors doeuvres
Join Us Tall
Champagne Bubbles (New)
Another Canapé, Please
Lime in My Coconut
Birch Monarch (Frame)
Champagne Bubbles (Photo) - Gold
Food Booze and You
Jacks - Gold
Beer Me Photo
The Happiest Hour
KS Come Celebrate
Hora de Cóctel
On the Rocks (Invitation) - Green
Cucumber Lemon Vodka
Bubbly for All
Dress Up, Drink Lots
Pint of Stout
Show Me the Merlot
Calling All Santas
Genie in a Bottle
Champagne Bubbles (Single-Sided)
Do Drop By Bears
Garcon! My Glass is Empty
The Pong Song
It's Full of Stars!
Abstracted Bloom - Yellow
Ginful and Triumphant
Why limit yourself to 5 o’clock? Start virtual happy hour on your own schedule and invite your friends to join with virtual happy hour invitations that are easy to customize, send, and track. No matter what you’re pouring, you’ll find an online happy hour invitations that quench you and your guests’ thirst.
Your upper-crust guests will feel right at home with virtual happy hour invitations featuring top-shelf martinis and sparkling wine (to go with your illuminating conversation, of course). If you’d prefer to use your virtual happy hour to blow off a bit of steam, you’ll find invitations with calls for shots and other heavy-handed pours. Designs with frosty beers are perfect for something more relaxed. If you’re hosting an evening of drinks in celebration of a friend’s upcoming wedding, turn your happy hour into a virtual bridal shower with invitations from kate spade new york to bring a touch of feminine charm to your casual virtual affair.
When you’ve found a virtual happy hour invitation that pairs well with the night ahead, use our online design tool to customize your virtual happy hour invitation fonts, envelope liner, and backdrop. Our virtual happy hour invites deliver online instantly and will be a welcome arrival in your guests’ inboxes.
Start your virtual happy hour at your leisure and let it stretch on as long as the festive spirit moves you. Assemble your barflies with the online address book—you’ll find past partiers there and can import names from your other email accounts. Online RSVP tracking makes it easy to know who’s game for the party and who’s staying in. Use guest messaging tools to let everyone know if the party’s moved to a new venue, if you’re staying to close out the bar, or if you’re ready for the morning-after brunch. Those who missed out entirely are sure to regret it when they see the party photos you and your guests upload to the online gallery.
Get your Thirsty Thursday on with a virtual happy hour. Here's our secret recipe:
1) Send out an invite to get your group excited. Share early so everyone can clear their (Netflix) schedules.
2) Set a festive dress code…from the waist up. From glam PJs to Grey Gardens, give friends a fun excuse to get dressed.
3) Include cocktail inspiration with your invite. Attach a link or add your go-to recipe to encourage everyone to mix up something refreshing.
4) Play virtual party games! Some of our favorites include: Chips and Guac on the Houseparty app, Drawful from Jackbox Games, Settlers of Catan Classic, and Monopoly (because now we have the time)
5) If budgets allow, consider making a group donation. If you usually meet up at a local bar, see if there’s a fund you can donate to for out-of-work employees.
6) Keep conversations light. Focus on new music, recipes, at-home workouts, or creative ideas for staying busy. Anyone who dwells too much on the news must take a drink.
7) End on a high note. Have everyone share one thing they're grateful for before hopping off the call.
Planning something that’s a bit beyond a gathering of the gang? Virtual team happy hours are a thing now, while we can't gather at the local watering hole in person. So send that company happy hour invitation online and get together on Zoom and cheers another week of working from home. Since it is still a technical work event, let us offer professional designs with just the right balance of respectable and ridiculous. You’ll even find funny virtual happy hour invitations, perfect for a never-ending email thread.